Officers of Thespian Troupe #3310
- Presides at all meetings
- Appoints standing and special committees
- Assists troupe director with the supervision of troupe activities.
- Will help plan troupe activities
- Is present or has a representative at all troupe activities.
-Student liaison to theatre boosters
- Helps to direct and organize strike.
- Held by a senior only
Senior Vice Presidents
- Two will be elected.
- Presides in absence of President.
- Follows up of other officer’s on the completion of their assignments.
- Will help in the induction of new members, including assisting in the collection of induction materials.
- Each SVP is in charge of making sure their respective dressing room is cleaned during strike.
- In charge of making sure Officers cubbies are cleaned and organized weekly.
- Held by seniors only.
- At least one male and one female will be placed in the senior positions.
Junior Vice President
- In absence of President, assists SVPs in presiding.
- Will work with President in order to train as possible next president.
- Takes over for lower positions when needed.
- Will help plan and coordinate the end of the year thespian banquet.
- Will clear spike tape from the stage during strike and assists the President with organization of strike.
- Will be the Troupes Student State Board Member to State Festival.
- Held by juniors only
Sophomore Officer (Sophofficer)
- The representative for all students sophomore and below. Should bring concerns of these students to the officer core.
- In charge of assisting the props crew with all props and making sure they are put away during strike.
- In charge of straightening the student side of the Little Theatre office weekly.
- Should be at and assisting with underclass/freshman (tips and tricks) days.
- Will be at the first picked to represent the troupe at club and activity fair days and events.
- Will be the first line of contact to 8th graders and Middle School Students.
- Held by sophomores only.
- The technician representative to the general officer core.
- Will be positioned in scene shop to assist in putting things away during strike,
- Will work closely with Tech Director and Troupe Director in picking crews for shows.
- Helps maintain tech inventories, should be done after every show. Discrepancies and needs should be reported to Tech or Troupe Director.
- Should be a Junior or Senior who has served a majority of their time as a technician and preferably as a technical leader.
- Keeps records and attendance of all meetings.
- Helps Points keeper with attendance at activities and events (spirit days etc.) where points are given.
- Will attend to troupe correspondence, including Thank You notes and break a legs to other schools.
- Will be the first line of spell check and editing for Troupe Director and Directorial Team.
- Will help work on the program for all shows.
- Will help in making banquet invitations.
- Submits announcements to be read over the announcements with approval of troupe director.
- Takes or finds someone to take pictures of all events, plays, workdays, casts, crews, and thespian events
- Finds and keeps news clippings, posters, and programs for historical usage
- Makes some type of historical document (PowerPoint, scrapbook, etc.) for the year
- Files and maintains department historical documents including pictures and other items
- Helps to arrange events for the year including thespian retreat, TOTS-EAT, thespian banquet, cast and crew parties, and any other seasonal or show related events
- Will be in charge of assisting the costume crew in the costume closet during strike
- A student with the ability to drive should hold this position
- Works with other officers to get out information about banquet, including to middle schools
- Coordinates outside of school production visits including those that troupe members are involved in